Tuesday, April 28, 2009

My buddies!

Okay im 'menuruting' kehendak kawan saya untuk write about this.. To show my loves towards them.. Yeah im willing to do that as i LOVE to write essay..hihik


The two pretty girls in this pic are sukying and double chin.. For sure everyone including the blind one knows that sukying is my very best friend since form1.. * before form1 me n sukying were totally invisible towards each other.. no interaction at all in primary school* too bad~ Suk ying is my very matured friend.. Sometimes her seriousness wil make me go crazy because she will scold me whenever i did something wrong.. But the way she talks and insults people lagi make me go crazy.. She's just soooo funny! hehe.. Her sarcastic look + serious tone = funny joke.. hihik! And she's VERY generous too.. whenever she comes to my house to do homework or what.. She will angkat plastics of vegetables to my house.. Not only 1 or 2 plastic bags oh! its 3 or even 4 ah.. And the most important thing is she often walks from tabuan jaya market to my house.. See how ikhlas n tough she is.. Dats my friend lo! XD

Next wil be Nemo and Yong siang.. Both of them are the one who asked me to write this punya.. I dun know wana write nemo or yong siang first le.. scared they wil beh song.. Okay.. nemo, i know u r the matured type also.. you wont mind if i write yong siang first la ho? XD

Neh this is my handsome friend yong siang lo.. He is my closest guy friend because i can talk to him soo naturally without feeling awkward at all.. He wil sing the cute korean baby song to make me happy too if im not happy..XD Yeah memang tak dapat dinafikan bahawa he can sing reli reli reli well.. Pro till even if he's out of tone liao but u stil didnt realize it.. And he always give comments on me.. like my hair la my face la the way i dress myself la and many more.. *sien*
hihik.. Now he's gone.. To kedah.. Its like cuaca mendung bagi cuaca saya yang selama ini sangat cerah because he's my very very close friend and whenever im sad i surely wil think about him.. think the way he acts cute the way he sings and many more.. TT Im gonna miss you yong siang.. Friendly punya miss la dun misunderstand and dun get excited lol.. Dats all~


Hee this is ming how a.k.a nemo.. Nemo is my very very very good buddy neh! I wil share my problems with him all the time..He's just like my bro.. Never ngiao ji to share happiness with people..He may be rude towards teacher sometimes.. but that's the real nemo ma.. better then in front treat ppl good good, at the back nge nge gossip people.. Reli hate this kinda people..zzZ Dont see his eyes sepet sepet like very fierce and cool.. Actually he's reli a nice guy.. Very responsible and he's like sukying type oso.. sarcastic type.. hihik! waliu the way he insults ppl reli make u go zzz ah.. say someone's hair like kena bitten by dog.. zzZ mebe we should say nemo is creative type lo.. hehehe..like dat oso can think of..And his taste very high oso.. His things all branded branded n nice nice wan.. mebe we should also call him typical materialistic and individualistic teenager..XD Oh ya! Nemo's hobby is pinch people..Thats the way he greets people.. But when people pinches him, his hands wil oh cheh in 10 secs.. Try it if u dont believe XD And Nemo always worried that all of us wil be far apart one day and sooner or later become stranger ki.. Dont worry nemo..Have faith on us ma.. We wil be 'Finding Nemo' d if u leave us one day.. hihik.. Anyway he is studying liao so wish u all the best oh nemo.. Jia You^^

Thats all.. Three of them are my buddies.. The rest of you.. i write later ya.. promise^^

3 comments:

  1. lol..da post for mhow de funny man n its truth..so do for sy de..n ys de model look..wakakaka..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dy dy i wil write u la.. i said i wil write later because no time already and 3 of dem reli are my buddies who hang out wid me everyday ma.. so write them 1st lo..

    ReplyDelete