Saturday, October 16, 2010

Sweet bf i have!

I talked about 2012 with my friends.. They told me the evidences of the end of the world in 2012.. at first i didnt treat it seriously.. but when i sat down and think, i was like.. omg? then i cannot get married with him?? then i cant see him anymore?? noooooo!! i know i was like a freak that time but thats not important.. hehe

so i message him..

bi : hani hani.. world is going to end in 2012??

hani: Lingy, world wont end in 2012 la..huhu

bi : But what if it really happens?? then i cant see u anymore?? cant kao ing with u??T.T I DONT WANT! :(

hani: Wont ya lingy, even if 2012 happens, we still will be together in heaven... :)

bi : Then u must be good boy lo.. if not i will be in heaven and u will be in hell..hihik

hani: I memang a good boy ya, dont worry la lingy.. hee



AWWWW SOOO SWEEET~~~ I love u hani!! hee

2 comments:

  1. he is not the type that always say sweet things d le suky! this is sooo rare for me.. hee

    ReplyDelete