Monday, June 20, 2011

Father's Day



Father, I know I'm late. I'm sorry.. If you are sensitive and emo enough you will be looking at all the cards that we've made for you and present that we bought all these years and think, " where have my cute daughters been? where are the cards that they used to make for me? Are they getting further and further away from me? "

I know you will not think like that but i cannot help myself from thinking that way. Pa me and ah ying really wanted to make something for you.. Aying suggested to make a video full of our pictures together with you for your father's day present.. I told her I dont want to end up crying til our eyes become swollen the next day. Last night we chatted till early morning.. She suggested to write a letter for you, as your present. Again, I told her I dont want.. I dont wana cry..

Now I know why we can make all the cards for you and mami when we were young. It's because we were always close together, 'i love you' seems so meaningless and easy to say. Now i can cry in 0.2 secs if you want me to say that word or make a card for you. Thinking that we will not have much time together is really torturing me. I hate to think of stuffs like that :c

Everyone is getting older.You and mama are staying alone right now. You can do whatever you like, eat whatever you want and smoke as many as you can. But you know, this is very hard for me, I can cry every night thinking how are you two doing there. That's why i keep avoiding myself from thinking of all those things. I just cannot afford to see anyone of you to fall sick.

Done with nagging.. I just want to say thanks for your everything. Your time, energy, money, love and your patience for us. You are really a great father. You dont have to teach us how to live.. We know how to live by watching how you live your life. You are indeed our role model, the kind, smart, funny, sporting, handsome, patience and great great great to the infinity dadi! You should know how great you are just by seeing how much we love you. So please live healthily, avoid doing things that can harm you alright?

I LOVE YOU VERY VERY MUCH PAPA! HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!! :)))

No comments:

Post a Comment