Monday, April 12, 2010

5 alpha

I realized that its been a long long time since i last chatted with my kuching friends..I just wana let all of u know that.. no matter how many friends i have here, none of them can menandingi you all in my heart..

and i tried to draw our sitting plan in 5 alpha few days ago when i was having my class.. amazingly, i can remember clearly everyone's seats.. except sebas and the gang there.. im not that sure about that because they always change their seats.. this shows how naughty they were.. tehee*

I dont wana forget our every single sweet and bitter moments together.. the time when we gossiped and talked in chin chee leong's class, the time when we ejek teachers' name, the time when we laughed hard at steven ong's lame jokes, such as.. " you can write in any paper, but not toilet paper.. " with his 24/7 = = eyes and his square face..XD the time when we fell asleep in sejarah class, oh by the way.. who's our sejarah teacher during f5?? O.o and the only time when we were very serious during phys and bio class.. jacinta always can read people's mind,*hate it* and angie leong.. the fierce and at the same time, quite lovely teacher.. and the time when we laughed at our "princess fiona".. hehehee..

heehee i love kuching! because you all came into my heart and left a smile on my face right now.. :)

2 comments: