Sunday, April 18, 2010

:(

Im terribly bad mood now!!! there's an anonymous kept spamming me and miss call me.. say he wana tell me something.. and kept asking me know who he is or not.. I KNOW! BUT IM NOT INTERESTED TO KNOW YOU!! AND I DONT WANA ADMIT I KNOW YOU!!! If i say i know u, how should i react when i see you?! He just text me again and say " haha die u ".. okay... what the hell is he trying to say?? i get pissed off so i replied him and asked him to tell whatever he wana say in ONE message and DONT SPAM.. u know what he replied me?? he said next time baru he tell.. now nt in a good mood and busy now.. woah.. like i care...zzz its now or NEVER.. if u dont wana tell now.. dont tell me and dont find me forever please..... i dont have so much time to bother about u.. and one more thing.. his english SUCKS till the max la.. i dont even understand a single thing he said.. thats the most annoying thing!

haih.... i know im very bad by telling all this.. honestly im being a bit discriminate too.. but thats human being.. what more can i say? since i cant tell people..this is the only way i can express my feeling.. and one more thing that made me sad and angry too.. but im too lazy to mention about it liao.. speechless * you just take more than u give~

No comments:

Post a Comment