Sunday, January 30, 2011

This cny...

This Chinese New Year i wont be able to see few faces..
1. Popo


I need to make a confession right here right now.. i bought a sweater for popo last year.. It is pink in colour.. a very cute sweater..i gave her on reunion dinner.. she asked me how much is it.. i said: cheap cheap nia la po.. rm20+ only.. then she said: "ok le.. not so expensive ho? it is soo nice.. :)" but now i wana tell u something po.. that sweater only costs rm5.. dont punish me! :ppp i dont understand why is it sooooo cheap.. me and my friend carmen saw it together and we chose together for our own grandma.. :) The sweaters are sooooo huge! XL, XXL, XXXL.. Maybe thats the reason why they only cost rm5..I felt a bit guilty when she appreciates it soo much as though it really costs that much.. i bought it just because its cheap.. and just to make her happy.. without bothering she can fit in or not.. im so guilty now.. :( i told popo she can actually wear this when she travels to China.. she smiled to me sweetly.. ohh man my vision turns blur again..:"( i just hate to recall back all the sweet memories.. :(

MOVE ON TO THE SECOND ONE~

2. Beverly Jong






I dont even wana think about this.. :( how would our cny be without u?? this really is the 1st time in these 20 years that u dont celebrate cny with us.. im really seriously extraordinarily sad! >.< *wipe my tears* fuh~ ok la ok la.. i dont want u to be sad too.. i know u will be ok without us..:) because i prayed for u in church that u will be ok and will not feel lonely in this festive season.. may grace be upon u honeypie..:) God is great.. He knows that u can cope and adapt with new surrounding well..Im too weak for all these.. im only in KL but i can cry like its the end of the world everytime i miss home.. so u imagine if im like u, stuck in US cannot go back for cny, what will happen to me? beh, heard that u dun wana come back to malaysia anymore ho? u said staying in US is like a dream come true.. although my face went =.= but i felt glad for u.. at least u found peace and happiness in US.. August September October November December January February.. half year luu~~ WHEEE~ take good care of urself k? just wana say that having u as a sister is the proudest thing that ever happened in my life.. Thanks for making our family proud :) Love u always honeypie :))

3. Chai Ming How



Nemo is my best buddy! he is like my brother but we are not like the rest, call each other kor kor mei mei.. i call him nemo he calls me bi.. natural right? :p we always start our conversation by the word "oi!" or "oi..." Nemo is a fierce person.. he wont give me face when he scolds or critics me.. i used to be quite afraid of him.. ~.~ no! im still quite afraid of him, he looked very angry because me and ac were not punctual when we meet up in sunway :P i will tell him all my problems.. especially when i quarreled with ak :p he always be pihak ke-3 and talk to ak..although he seems so kepo in ppl's eyes but he didnt mind at all.. there was once i asked for break up with ak.. because i couldnt afford to accept all the gossips from my friends..after telling ak that i wana break, i cried for soo long.. i felt so regret but i dunno how to tell him.. so i told nemo about it.. he told ak that its hard to find a girl who will cry for him.. at last me and ak berbaik sudah.. ^_^ nemo is like my soul mate.. :p he will be there whenever i needed ppl to talk to.. he is matured and neutral in giving advices, so i always will listen to his wise words.. too bad that we cant celebrate cny together this year.. :( although u are here but i feel that we can meet more often when u are in kuching as compared to here.. ish :( oh ya i dun have our pic at all la.. dunno why.. hmmk =( anyway, thanks for being my friend, nemo.. :) i wish u happy chinese new year and hope that u can find a sweet pretty and nice gf soon :p

4. Andrew Chai



Oh budak ini.. i know u play a very very important role in our daily lives.. i treat u as real friend when we gossip, treat u as sister when i have love problem, treat u as tauke when we wana have free ginger bread ice cream or cookies :p, treat u as enemy when u are acting so kiasu-ly when exam draws near, treat u as god when u sing k, treat u as clown when u tell jokes and treat u as psychologist when u consult and tell all the meaningful quotes..:p ac still remember our peribahasa? 天下无不散之宴席,we need to split and move on to our own pathway no matter how reluctant we feel.. Thanks for all the sweet memories.. i enjoyed laughing like mad with u all the time, enjoyed standing under the hot sun with u and kenny, and looking at our exam papers, and u looked up to us with this >_< face, telling us that u cannot see the paper because the paper is too bright XD ( only u me and kenny know how funny this incident is, right? :P), enjoyed waiting for the bus and at the same time feeding mosquitoes with our own blood, enjoyed the annoying moment when i was sooo busy studying and u called me soo many times to check whether i've finished revising or not.. to keep u updated ~.~ if i say im almost done, u will scream: aitiiii tze ling ni hen li hai ah! ni yi ting na A liao la~~ then laugh laugh laugh.. if i say i still have a lot more to study, u will say: bu yao jia jia la!ni yi ting si xie hao de liao! waaaa~ u were very much annoying that time! grrr~ but this is not sufficient enough to make me hate u la.. hehe :p anyway, take care yea my dear ac.. u too! if u found a gf, must let me know oh.. happy chinese new year to u! :)

2 comments:

  1. owh, ur post is really so gan xing. my eyes are almost full of water but u actually fail to make it. try harder next time. hehe.

    ok, back to the topic. I'm really one of ur blog big fans. I enjoy reading ur blog. I enjoy smiling in front of the computer myself like a crazy person reading ur blog. I enjoy everything that's on ur blog. Most of all, I really appreciate u as my best friend. will always love u as my best friend.

    三好,天下无不散之宴席。该离开的终究会离开,该留下的始终会留下。她的离开或许对你们来说是一件伤心的事。可是,对她来说,可能会是一种解脱。所以不要太伤心了。而且,重要的是心意,就算你买给她的sweater是多么的一文不值,就算你撒了那美丽的谎言,可是,当她想起了你那在kl多么远的地方还记得你那遥远的婆婆,一切都值得了,那心意胜过了一切。所以不需要太自责。她依旧爱你的。我,nemo,你,你的姐姐,也一样。天下无不散之宴席。该离开去追逐梦想的,依然会离开可是别忘了,我们依然还是会见面。可是,我依然还是做不到那坚决地的忘记,忘不了我们的回忆,放不下在我家乡的朋友,依然还是很想念你们。咳~这么办呢?算了吧,只能一直自欺欺人。

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I can't find the like button XD hahak

    ReplyDelete