Friday, December 31, 2010

My long long post about New Year :p

Year 2008 - Countdown for Year 2009. 5 of us countdown at Boulevard Shopping Mall.. We watched dancing competition together while waiting for the clock to strike 12am.. 12am, we turned to each other and wished each other happily.. Papa hugged mami and 3 of us.. I really wished the time will stop right there.. I felt soo warm and sweet.. Its hard to find a family like this.. Dadi discussed with mami seriously about where to countdown, mami rushed us, commanded us to get dressed quickly so that we can go out earlier, dadi sanggup shop with us till 12am just to wait for the countdown, sanggup hold the camera whole day whole night to capture down all the sweet moments with all of us together.. Sanggup find carpark patiently although Boulevard was like China that time.. All of these are more than enough to prove that i have super duper extraordinary happy lovely family.. :)

Year 2009 - Countdown for Year 2010. I was having posting that time so i cant go back for christmas and new year.. How did i spend my new year in year 2009? :D Me and my friend cleaned our unit together since we have no place to go.. We just stayed in unit with one motto: New year, new unit! Must prepare ourselves and clean everything, throw all the unnecessary things.. Make our unit as presentable as possible.. New Year ma..:) hee.. We ordered good food too! Finally the clock struck 12am.. We climbed up the table, looked out of our window and we enjoyed looking at rich people burning their money to make the sky soo soo colourful..hee.. Thanks richie! who says we must go out to see fireworks? our 11th floor window can see whole subang including Sunway Pyramid le! :)

Year 2010 - Countdown for Year 2011. Fuhh finally~~ This year many people asked me out to countdown.. I rejected all because i don't feel like going out.. What is the meaning of Chinese New Year Countdown without my parents and my sisters? I feel that im soo old fashioned and narrow minded.. Everyone cant wait to finish class and prepare mentally physically to countdown, but me? i dont wana go anywhere.. I just want to stay in my unit like last year.. Plus, i dont like to go out till late night without my parents.. For sure that everyone starts to countdown 10 secs before 12am.. Dont tell me after u countdown u straight away go back? 5,4,3,2,1 HAPPY NEW YEAR!! ok, lets go back! @.@ Sure everyone will at least stay for another 1 or 2 hours, talk la, dance la, take picture la, go clubbing la,i dunno la you name it @.@.. This is against my college's rules and regulation because we are supposed to come back before 12am.. No No im soo not gonna break this kind of rules! Im a nerd right? :P But its for my own good too.. I think its very very dangerous to hang out till so late in KL.. in kuching ok la.. we even ate porridge in market at 1am.. Kuching, my hometown is peaceful.. Hey, stay here also not bad ba.. The malays are having karaoke in Mydin i guess.. The songs are soo rock and im soooo high!! =.= Kepalaku sudah mauk letup lahhhh~

No im not gonna stop here! hehe..
My new year resolutions!
1. Papa, you are at the top of my resolution list! Please! QUIT SMOKING! Mama, i want u to take good care of urself.. Stay healthy.. u know all of us cannot survive without u and papa.. :( PRAY MORE!

2. Get 4.0 in my exam! grrr~ i got 3.8, 3,7 and 3.8 in sem 1 sem 2 and sem 3 respectively.. sem4 i want 4.0! >_<

3. I want nobody, But u.. my bf~ :) New year new hope.. change to a better better person then i will love u even more! heehee.. We are entering our 3rd year.. can u believe it? HUGSSS~ :)I hope that we can continue to love each other, dont get influenced or "seduced" by other people.. :) and hope that we can trust each other even more, in times of difficulties :) And i want u to be sweeter! can? grrr!

4. I just dont have much initiative to contact my old friends.. In fact i didnt really contact anyone except my parents and bf.. thats all.. I hope that in this new year, i can find back all my old friends and let them know that i actually care about everyone.. just that im way too lazy to press my very very lagging and lousy phone.. and the battery will flat without even warning me! grrrrr~ maybe my new year resolution in list no 4 is to get a new hp ho? :P

5. My beloved ones that are very very far away from me : My forever gone popo, my sister who is in US, my friends who are in England and NZ and ect.. Let me dream of my popo and let me talk to popo in my dream please.. :( i want a real and sweet dream, not a weird dream like what i've dreamt that day.. popo.. i miss u :( Aying, please come back earlier because im missing u badly too.. Take good care of yourself alright?? :)

6. I hope that 2011 can pass by in a nick of time so that i can graduate and be a staff nurse very soon! I know being a staff nurse is very hard but stuck here also hard ya.. life must go on.. face challenges earlier, can balik kampung jaga parents and kao ing earlier also.. Faster faster! 2012 im waiting for u! :P

Dah dah my craps are long enough.. 30 minutes to New year so i wish everyone HAPPY NEW YEAR in advanced, and let the bygone, be the bygone.. Forgive but dont forget the past la because for those who forget the past are condemned to repeat it.. Stated clearly in our sejarah text book.. XD Thats all~ TATA!

5 comments:

  1. bi!!!! i'm the one straight away go home after countdown! really o! :P me so guai hehe.. HAPPY NEW YEAR! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. wahhh dydy i cant believe u finish reading my long long essay! so touched T_T :p yeapp so guai.. with bf sure he will protect u and bring u back as promised d .. but if u are with friends, and without restriction of parents, u think they will go back soo easily meh? sure stay till very late one.. :C i dont want to go there and keep telling them i wana go back.. hee

    ReplyDelete
  3. yalor....if follow frens sure need follow where they go 1st then can go home >< hehe bibi so guai hor...good girl! of coz i read all! i read it before i went to sleep last night :)
    nice one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yala dy...i dont wana kenak badmouth by them, saying that:" neh that bernadine wana go back earlier ma so we straight away go back lo...早知道不要约她。。 " eeee! i think too much le!hee.. yeap fui im guai!

    ReplyDelete