Sunday, December 19, 2010

基督教诗歌 一件礼物 :(



I thought time can heal everything.. But i was wrong..

Memories about popo are still very fresh in my mind.. Today we went to saberkas to reformat aying's lappy.. suddenly i saw sebastian, with a group of his church mates.. They were preparing to sing xmas songs on the stage.. We were very excited and we quickly find a seat to sit down.. They sang nicely.. i felt very warm and glad.. But there was one song which reminded me of popo.. its called 一件礼物.. This song is very familiar to me so i turned to ahui and asked her whether we heard this song before..she said yeap.. I turned away and continue to listen.. when they reached the chorus, images of us singing with popo and gugu in church came across my mind.. i cant get popo's face out off my mind..Tears started to roll in my eyes but i hold my tears so hard that i was so restless that time..i kept looking here and there, looked at my phone but i cant hold my tears anymore..I started to cry.. i dun want mama to get shocked to see my crying face so i turned to her and told her this song reminded me of popo..She cried in few seconds too..Due to my carefree attitude, or maybe because i still couldn't accept the truth? I almost forget that popo has passed away.. really.. :( I guess Christmas will never be the same for me anymore because i have lost someone very special in my life.. Someone whom i will think of the most when it comes to Christmas.. Please look after all of us from heaven k popo..:) i love u always.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment