Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Cutee and happy dinner :D

Funny incident.. :P

Today we cooked too much rice for dinner.. its like almost 3 cups of beras for 5 people.. So when the rice is cooked, one of my friends, bannu scooped rice for us.. The rice kept on increasing and increasing on our plates and we were like: ha?? still got a lot meh?? she said yeah! still got a lot a lot! then she continue to scoop for us..

They started to laugh and scream and shout and throw rice to each other's plate and claimed that their rice is too much.. Then the one who gets more rice will shout NO NO MINE IS SOOOO MUCH ALREADY! GIVE XXXX!! That XXXX will shout NO NO NO! GIVE XX!! again..Can you imagine this chaotic situation? :D ( As a house leader, ahem ahem..Of course i didnt do anything.. i just sat there and said: eh, dont play with food la...) At last everyone threw their rice for me and my rice ended up like a hill.. The terrible thing was, we only cooked cabbage, cabbage soup, potato and 炸菜 (according to my friend) for dinner.. If u ask for a reason, they will say, we will gain weight if we eat too much but u dont.. so im always the one who ate the most everyday.. Hmmm but i feel rather happy and lucky.. at least my stomach is full everyday.. :)


I wasn't kidding right? :P I managed to finish it anyway.. burrppp~ hee

No comments:

Post a Comment