Monday, June 1, 2009

Hatred...

Recently i hate you so much..
From that day onwards..
From that particular incident..
You are no longer the one that you used to be in my heart..
I thought you are friendly and nice all these times..
And i like it..
But now, no matter you are really friendly or not..
It doesn't matter to me anymore..
Because i will still see it in different perspective
Maybe i can try not to hate you
But your image has already polluted in my mind..
If you dont want me to hate you more..
Just.. stay away from me... >.<

For those who doesn't know what im talking about.. juz ignore it.. AND.. forgive me for hatting people..

15 comments:

  1. lol...=.=..
    anyway..
    just be more open minded a lit bit mo...
    if not later make me dn dare talk to him ki a..

    ReplyDelete
  2. >< bi will hate ppl de?? oh my....tat person must be annoying....

    ReplyDelete
  3. ^^" now then u guys know ha? very keng ho? i oso shocked.... =="

    ReplyDelete
  4. wa.. that person is like kz said : "SUX TILL THE MAX LA" the person no hope liao lol.. no medicine can cure

    ReplyDelete
  5. zzz is a 'him' huh..=__="
    haiya Po u no need to care that guy la.
    Just ignored him, its like no use if u hate him, make yourself feel sien and uncomfortable nia.

    ReplyDelete
  6. yea reli reli hate him..kz i cant dun wan to hate him la.. fook ming and eho and ah tian noe wad happened actually.. serious ryt? =,= yea dydy..he's bad! hate! hmmk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bern, can i tok his sausage? i know you understand my meaning~ hehek.

    ReplyDelete
  8. wtf i cant believe. Its so gay omg omg oh my god. totally speechless

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. did i miss out all the fun? omg whats the gossip about tell me tell me

    ReplyDelete
  11. i bet u don't wana know jo. =_=

    ReplyDelete
  12. tok liao u eat it ken..hee.. yea jo.. its not fun..it sucks..@_@

    ReplyDelete
  13. kz old wrd..SUCKS TILL THE MAX LA..WALAU A..swt==leave hometown not long nia ordi so mch thg happen

    ReplyDelete
  14. alright then, altho i dont understand what kenny said, it just sounds dodgy

    ReplyDelete