Thursday, June 11, 2009

PICS PICS PICS! hee

Today we went to a lot of places.. *whee* Our first destination was cinema.. we watched monster vs aliens.. lame dao.... not funny at all.. But andrew chai laughed dao..... waliu got that funny meh? (-_-') when we asked him why laugh til like that he said : the one behind me also laugh ba.. okay.. thats a seh kia.. malu boi? hihik i think the funniest part is the sot president plays crazy frog song nia.. THAT part only.. and the cutest thingy is that "butterfly?" hihik!! sooo cute!! neh neh this biggest creature.. hee!!



After that, we went to tun jugah.. our pics.. suli bi ah tian and chin chin



Why am i getting taller and taller and taller?? >.<

Then.. went to After 3 at padungan.. in mandarin is 三口饭.. the food really 三口饭 nia.. zzz..
Take pics pics with iandrew.. ^^

Handsome guy and a lil lil lil pretty girl nia la.. hee...

We sat there for about 2 hours.. talking and eating.. and ak taught me how to 弹 ppl.. to menentang perogol.. hee.. cute~ I guess i'll pinch the perogol if i really met one..choi...*touch wood* He said he very worried that i cant protect myself when i go study.. hawww how sad.. makes me wana cry ah T.T But this is the best way to make me grow up right? if not i forever seh kia in ur eyes ah.. okie? hee

Our next destination was errm duno whats the name.. padungan there.. but nothing special.. the only funny thing is mr perry ordered sky juice.. rm 0.20 nia.. thats all ..hee..

Then went to Gingerbread house.. Andrew chai is anak tauke bah.. he chia us ice cream.. Very nice.. But its a bit too sweet for me.. So i ordered sky juice again..hiahia.. But for ah tian and the rest is chun chun la.. I just dont like very sweet foods.. later sore throat.. hee But stil.. thank you very very much andrew chai.. You are soo nice.. hee

Behind us suddenly kebakaran ah.. kia lang..
After took that pic we cepat cepat run for our lifes and pulang lo.. hihik.. seriously.. im joking..

In short.. I really had alot of funs with my friends ah.... soo reluctant to leave.. =( Goodbye my dear friends.. ngeh..


12 comments:

  1. hehe..ya..ac really very childish..
    so childish de movie he oso can laugh till like da kids behind him de..
    really pei fu him a..
    ei..y edit u with ak de pics till like tad?
    lol..
    like gt one piak thing on ur hair de..

    o ya...u forgot to say ry ry drive in dangerous way..wakkaka..funny..
    n also ry ry thought da glass of water to wash fork n spoon de is his sky juice..wakkakaaka....ry ry is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. arlo.. my face like this -_- all the way ah.. not funny kei.. hoi!! changed it liao la.. stil say me like that! hihik.. malu nye..

    ahem.. ya.. but its chin chin's fault.. she suddenly change direction le.. how mr perry noe ah..hee! so blur d ah chin..

    and.. u r cuter la.. =p

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha..
    boo..me mmg cute de la..
    many ppl say so..
    wakkakaakaka=p..
    no need u clarify to me also..

    yalo..chin blur..n ry pity...
    drive till kinda tired...
    bi is noobie..
    n ak is super duper cute ho............
    n of cos suli veli funny..
    still rmb da sunburn stuff?

    ReplyDelete
  4. y ak super duper cute? hihihi! yea yea!! so cute ah.. owez use hand 2 cover d.. hihik oh ya!! shit ah tian lagi noob! cheat me said i hvt gv u ur phone.. make me omoz heart attack ah.. next tym check properly 1st la.. i cant afford 2 pay u rm 780 ah! hihik

    ReplyDelete
  5. hihik..
    of cos lo..i can say ak not cute meh?haha..
    is all ac fault..make us so blur thr.
    so many ppl waiting behind..
    but he keep on calling for nothing.
    make us so rush n blur.
    i really blur that time ma..
    mana tau when u hand it over to me..
    lame..now is half price...
    so is rm390..cheap la..for u..
    wakkakakaa...

    ReplyDelete
  6. can say..but wait 4 me to bok u nia lo.. hiahia..
    yalo.. dont say la.. say dao dou angry.. at 1st say wana watch.. later cal again n say dun wana watch dat movie.. what the....

    im nt rich ah.. rm390 i can buy alot alot alot neh.. unlike u.. soo kaya.. =p

    ReplyDelete
  7. walao...all say me bad things...u girls r really very bad ar.....haizz....me mature la..where got childish....really funny ma...my laugh point very low de la...haizz...at the back is a children like de mer?i tot is an adult....how u know is who laugh de ar?maybe is an adult also....zzz...btw...bj u so bad la...din put my picture on this blog but still ask me leave comment...want me leave what comment ar?no my picture to comment also...

    ReplyDelete
  8. eh u baru bad ah.. u x even take pic with me..only take with ah tian n chin chin nia.. sooo bad.. T.T ok u wan ur pic ha? d one with baju tidur d ok? hehehe! i upload dat wan.. =p

    ReplyDelete
  9. wei...u dun so bad ar...u got that pic mer??zzz.....haizz.....

    ReplyDelete
  10. hehehe.. iyap.. u sent for me and ah tian le.. 4gt already?

    ReplyDelete
  11. im getting shorter and shorter...

    ReplyDelete