Saturday, June 6, 2009

Hapee ^^

Im feeling goood tonight..^^ The power of love.. hihik..

Anyway.. I met one sakai today.. I mentioned about Bermuda Triangle with him..Then he asked me whats dat..thats malay punya ha? lol guess he thought that its a malay movie..ber-muda... hihik! soo funny la you yong siang! oops paiseh mentioned your name ki..XD

And I went out with ah tian and andrew chai today.. and ah tian's ns friend, mavis.. then we eat and talk and laugh nia.. Then after that, my parents fetched me and andrew chai back but since the night is stil young, my mami brought us to eat..Then.. *climax* hihik.. i drove andrew chai back..but maybe too kintio la.. i duno how to reverse ki..cincai lai.. and reversed till "to peng".. >_< i stil can see andrew chai laughing behind me ah.. well nevermind.. at least he is still alive now.. phew kintio..hihik

Okie thats all.. Goodnite honey and everyone!^^

9 comments:

  1. lol...power of love =p hahaha...lol..

    ReplyDelete
  2. that sakai is so sakai~ Speechless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the power of love indeed.

    why am i stalking others ppl's blog in uni?!

    i need to study.

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha..po i'm waiting you to take me out after i go back to kch orh. ^^ hehe...=p

    ReplyDelete
  5. yea yea..power of love.. make me soo happy..hihi..thats nt stalk la jo.. thats called read people's blog..to merapatkan tali silaturahim.. heehee

    kz.. by that time maybe im a lil lil bit ok liao.. so ok lo.. bring u out lo..XD

    ReplyDelete
  6. hehe... tmr i take my P license liao. wish me luck

    Kintio kintio...
    ~___~"

    after i pass i take u go "eat wind" hehe

    ReplyDelete
  7. heehee suli! goodluck oh! sure no problem for u d la.. hee.. dont kintio jiu ok liao..^^ i'll wait for u to bring me eat wind d.. hee! jia you!

    ReplyDelete