Thursday, September 6, 2012

Money, aih..

Guess im one of the very few people who's still using not-so-smart phone. I never feel ashamed of using it because i love my phone and most importantly i bought it with my own hard earned money few years ago but since everyone's using smart phone, sometimes i just feel so left out. Cant deny that im already working and I should be rich enough to buy a smart phone, to pamper myself but the truth is, a smart phone is just something that I want, not something I need. It's really not that necessary, so my salary doesn't allow me to have one, i just cannot afford. Many friends ask me why dont i just ask my parents to buy one for me? nah.. If this is an option, i would rather choose to use this old and lousy phone for the rest of my life. Who would ask parents to buy her a phone if she's already working? It should be my turn to be good daughter and buy them whatever they want as an act of love. Right? Im just 21 and here I am, worrying about my future and financial problem.. what a life~

1 comment:

  1. cheer up my love... everything going to be fine soon....Life is one big road, choose the one you like... i'll support you... muackz and big hug for u... :)

    ReplyDelete