Saturday, December 19, 2009

bullshit!

I didnt chat wid him today.. the whole day.. he was too busy to chat with me yesterday.. because of your assignments?? if so.. y u still have time to read people's blog ?? its alasan alasan alasan for me.. when i asked you to focus on me and chat with me then u said u have assignments to do.. damn~ i felt down the whole night.. i have soo many things to tell and share with you.. but u x even bother.. you said u are not chatting with girl so what am i angry for? and u said at least u replied me. better then x hiu me at all.. fine~ i dont have such energy to wait for u and waste my time waiting for your replies..and ur replies were like repeat and rewind only.. cant u feel how i feel?? u think i just simply want u to reply kah? you think i will feel happy by just reading you oic, haha, and ur damn short replies?? u even say u dun even know what am i talking about.. so for u im talking craps all the way la? u can read people's blog and smiling alone without thinking of my damn feeling... then who am i to walk around the shopping mall to search for a lil christmas present for u? maybe u think that this is ridiculous but you cant imagine how hurt i am....

3 comments:

  1. It's ah tien here..beap beap..XPDecember 19, 2009 at 5:59 AM

    Awwwrh..bi...cheers..evrything gonna fine soon..

    ReplyDelete
  2. cheer up laa... i think he had a good reason kua... happy go lucky ^^

    ReplyDelete