Thursday, December 3, 2009

Thursday

today is another tough day.. i realized that there are blisters on my toes.. simply because i walk too much.. and stand too long.. so "gao wuek" :(

erm today is the last 2 days im in Pantai Hospital Ampang.. i love the staffs there.. doctors too.. they are very nice and approachable.. today the young physiologist called me eh..hee.. yesterday he asked me what is my name den when i told him he said my name just like medicine.. =,= heartbreak! Then today he saw me again and he called me bernadine.. ^^ so friendly.. hee..

I sent a patient to doctor's clinic today..when i was going back to my ward the doctor asked me to go into his clinic too..to observe the procedure.. the patient is an 60+ years old old cute man.. i sayang him very much... he is involved in road accident and injured his face and both his hand and leg.. so there are blood clots in his nose.. doctor inserted nasal scope into his nose to check on the clots.. ewww! this is the first time i saw such thing man.. i can see the clots.. just like jelly.. then inside the nose, nothing but wall.. heehee..then he used a suction to suck out the clots.. awwww... the clot is like leech too.. long and sticky.. i really cant stand it.. i felt sorry for the old uncle.. After that the doctor inserted the nasal scope deeper and deeper and oh man.. i pinched my friend's hand and she pinched my leg ah.. hee* so disgusting.. then the ah pek keep on sneezing.. T.T After the doctor has sucked out the clots in his nose, i brought him back to his room.. i asked him whether its painful onot..he said a lil bit painful but very uncomfortable.. but after the procedure he felt very comfortable cz his nose is clean and clear now.. hee.. such a cute ah pek..

I love to talk to the oldies very very much.. i just dunno why.. they make me feel like wana sayang them ah.. hee.. there was a patient, an old ah ma.. she gave me money and asked me to buy food for myself to eat eh.. XD and she gave me apple and biscuits to eat too.. and give me money and ask me to keep.. walau.. tips meh? hehe..but of cz i didnt take la.. didnt take at all at all at all.. last last time at lion nursing home one ah ma even wana give me her harta ah.. XD if i am a bad girl, eng eng...syyrrppp...i will hisap all their money! hiahia! thank god im not ^^

Few more weeks to go.. jia you! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment