Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Im sad again


For all the times you stayed up,
When my tummy was upset
And all the nights you made up
Stories, because i wasnt sleep yet
For all the things you gave up
To make sure my needs were met

Mami
this little girl you raised up
Will never, ever your love forget..

Suddenly miss home very much.. getting tired with nasi goreng nasi goreng nasi goreng everyday.. i need good and healthy food.. i want delicious food.. mami's homemade food..

im getting tired too.. quarreled with someone.. not quarrel but just.. didnt contact anymore.. because of some stupid reason.. again.... i wana go home.. im tired.. The best place to be when you are sad is in mami's lap.. i miss home very much..

now everyone is in kuching now.. most of my friends.. i felt lonely.. they will balik kampung soon.. and during christmas.. what should i do and where should i go during christmas?? i dunno... i miss the time when we sang christmas song together with popo and the rest last year.. i miss the time when i watched fireworks with family at The Spring last year during christmas.. i miss the time when dadi hugged me and say i love u on new year when we countdown together at airport.. miss miss miss miss... :(

im seriously praying that i can have my annual leave on cny so that i can go back and celebrate in kch.. people keep asking me when am i going back.. saying that im going back during cny is just comforting myself.. im not sure.. really unsure.. popo called me and said if i didnt go back during cny she will cry.. owh come on... :(

I love and miss everyone very much now.. seriously... T_T

4 comments:

  1. I always thought when I first leave home is when I get really homesick. But it didn't happen that way. The longer I stay away, the more homesick I get. You no holiday ma? cny is public holiday. I'm coming back even though only through the weekend (3 days) with the tickets around RM420. Family most important... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea.. actually im ok with it but the longer i stay, the more tired i am.. i miss my bed very much.. i miss the time when i get pampered very much too.. awww.. im not sure cz tutor x confirm with us about our holiday.. i really wana go home.. T.T rm420 very expensive ho? mas or air asia?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya, I only 1 year oso cannot stand dy. Especially exam time everyday say wana go back home liao. The only way is try to enjoy+study, then won't feel it so much. I chose the cheapest from airasia and MAS. So kl-kch by airasia and kch-kl by MAS. Before cny one all so expensive nerh...

    ReplyDelete
  4. ben T___T
    i also miss my family much and all those friends.
    hope we could meet up during CNY.^_^

    ReplyDelete