Sunday, December 6, 2009

Sunday

Today is sunday.. i woke up early because i just sent my sis to bus station.. yea right.. she overnight at my unit and we went out to sunway pyramid yesterday.. it was really fun walking,chatting around and buying christmas presents with her.. really.. and we captured many pics too.. and we even squeeze in my very small single bed.. then when she was going to sleep and i was surfing the net, she suddenly turned to me with her red eyes and nose.. O.O she was crying! im really shocked and i asked her wad happened but she didnt tell me.. i guess.. she felt reluctant to leave me la.. hee but at last both of us went out to my living room to sleep because im afraid i will fall from my double decker bed..hee.. we slept on the sofa and yea..had sweetdreams.. hee!

im gonna miss u my lil baby aying..

No comments:

Post a Comment