Saturday, July 18, 2009

3rd week!

wheee.. andrew kuek 18 years old lu! heee.. friends.. remember ya! exactly 1 month from now is my birthday liao.. heee.. anyway! andrew... happy birthday! stay handsome oh! heee..

actually i wnated to go out with kz them today.. to sunway pyramid.. but again.. due to some problems.. i cant make it again.. haih so disappointed.. so i change my destination lo.. to summit complex.. my college is inside that complex anyway..so basically i went there everyday.. hihik sien..

ok guess what.. i used backdoor to enter the complex.. then i saw a lot of ppl standing near the door and taking pics.. i was wondering whats wrong with them.. then when i turn to the back.. okay.. the " zhang dong liang" is behind me.. tho im not a fan of him.. but seeing an artist standing behind me feels great la! heee.. then my fren used my phone to take his pic lo..



paiseh to say that.. fans here very very cold ah.. lol they very tenang d when they saw him.. kesian sangat le.. hehehe whatever la..

i really ate a lot among my friends.. believe me friends.. and im always the fastest one to menghabiskan my food.. i always add on rice ah so normally i ate two plates of rice.. dunno my appetite become very good ki or the rice memang very lil nia.. then i start to realize dat my lil tummy became a bit big ki le.. heeee.. then i pa pa and spent my evening by swimming for 1 hour.. nyahaha! skinny kia wil grow fat also d oh.. haih


heee me and my sama type friend.. she is as skinny as me! ^^

mami dadi ah.. i spent a lot oh this week.. spending rm100 in a week normal ma? oops.. hihik! i x use the money to shop and buy clothes la.. i bought household items.. preparing to be housewife liao.. blek! hee..

1 comment:

  1. haha..she is as skinny as u though..
    u buy ur swimsuit finally..
    yeah..this time u back kch..
    we go swim together ya..
    haha..i wan keep fit also le..

    ReplyDelete