Wednesday, July 29, 2009

hantu again...

Ghost ghost ghost.. everywhere! my hostel is haunted! T.T
what should i do...haih

so far theres nth happened in my unit.. the rest, same floor as mine even saw them.. pass by the window... we can hear ppl talk abt this topic anytime anywhere..
let me hao lian my bm.. ahem!

mutakhir ini,isu mengenai hantu di hostel saya semakin hangat diperkatakan dan tidak pernah lekang dari bibir penghuni hostel ini.. bak bata pepatah, tak tumbuh tak melata, tak sungguh orang tak kata.. yea that's right! =p

today i heard my classmates said last night our malay fren, counted as my neighbour screamed til sooo loud..some kinda like hysteria..then pengsan..we stay in 11th floor..even 1st floor also can listen le.. i wonder why i dunno anything..my roommates also dunno too.. they said me and my roommates like out-dated.. dunno anything since they stay beside us only and there were a lot alot of things happened already..we stil everyday hehe haha duno anything.. but i choose nt to know much about it.. im scared!

i dont dare to take bath.. when i wana pang jio.. i ask my roommate to sit outside my toilet and i dun wana close my door.. hihik when i wana wash my clothes, i ask her to stand outside too..heehee! but she is more berani so i dont have to do such things like waiting for her outside.. hihik

i will stay strong la! like i mentioned last time.. i have a friend that can see dirty things right? she said our unit very clean.. so we dont have to worry.. but la..last night she saw that thing walking outside our unit.. so my roommate put the buddhist azimat on our door.. dont wana let her come in! hee.. please.... dont come in... T.T

my christian fellowship senior told me one thing.. jesus is bigger in my heart than that thingy..so i dont have to be afraid of it! yea.. i hope i can find peace here.. i dun wana stay 4 3 years dalam keadaan yang very huru hara.. like my friends.. they cried almost everyday.. very kesian le... haih

God.. must bless me and my unit oh! i dont wana see that thingy! ask her to leave us alone ya! hee.. thats all.. paipai!

No comments:

Post a Comment