Sunday, July 12, 2009

Its me again!

hihik! i can online again!

i went to sunway pyramid with my frens yesterday.. i asked andrew chai, kz and dex to go wid me too but they are busy with their works.. sigh* but nevermind la.. stil gt many chances..hihik

wahhhh..sunway lagoon.. the last time i went there is primary 4 neh! kesian! we wana go again next week if next week cant balik kampung.. =) hihik


the middle one is from pahang, same size as me! hee.. the other one is from melaka.. the way they talk ha.. weird dao.... hehehek


my roommate.. the rest busy le.. =p

the middle one is not my roommate.. she came to my room everynight to do assignment..
hihik

mami, see my master piece! hihik
assignment for anatomy and pysiology.. dats a carpal.. nice? =p

oh ya.. i dun wana upload the pics of my room first.. ful with bras and panties.. hiahia!! cz no place to sidai baju ah.. T.T next time ba! hee

in short.. im quite happy here... cz my friends and seniors all very nice.. the bad thing is our tutors very strict nia.. make us everyday very kintio to go to school.. but nvm la.. i know its for our own good.. i will take care d..hihik cya

4 comments:

  1. omg paiseh ya ben T___T
    i next time sure out de..haha..
    btw when u're going back to kch again arh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe nvm la..=p yup! 21th sept.. how abt u?

    ReplyDelete
  3. owh i thought u're going back again around july or august..haha..me 20th sept XD hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. eeeee! then we can meet in kch also lo kz! hehehe

    ReplyDelete