Saturday, July 4, 2009

yes!! i can on9 lo!
i wana say many things ah!
first of all..

MAMI!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
sobs.. im not with you now.. so sad.. T.T
mami i wish u happy birthday and hope you healthy always..
dont always angry oh.. i will guai guai study d..
and i will jaga myself baik baik d.. dont worry ya..

I love you forever mami! hapy birthday!

today is the forth day since i entered my college..
the first day very nice.. quite excited and happy.. then i thought that staying away frm my mami dadi not dat bad le.. i thought i will be very happy..

But the second day when i woke up.. first thing that came across my mind was.. " mami cook what for me ho today?" but... no mami.. T.T i wana bath.. but soooo cold! i wan water heater! TT
Then when we walked to school.. only thing that came to my mind was.. no dadi to fetch me liao.. tears start to drop again..Then in the class i still can talk to my friends so im very ok.. but lecture wants us to write two essays.. one of the essays is.. KELUARGA SAYA.. haih.. so u noe lo.. my paper was very wet.. tears drop and drop and drop.. luckily no ppl realized it.. i need time to adapt without parents d feeling la... T.T

My third day very ok liao.. i didnt cry anymore.. i bought garment rack and shoes rack with my friend but we dunno how to fix it.. the garment rack drop down and the tiang knocked tiok my finger ah! straight away bengkak.. really painful ah but i tahan kin la.. till now my finger still cant move le.. kesian sangat..

Today many ppl balik kampung.. me too! i balik my sis's hostel in INTEC UITM.. she just back frm kuching so my mum tapao kolo mee and cakes and many things for me..im so touched so i cried again.. when i saw mami and dadi's pic in aying's cupboard.. i cried again.. when im typing this.. yea im crying..Hope i wont become buta ah.. >_<


k la.. forget about it.. show u my condominium..



from the window beside my bed.. hee

my friends..hee

Got problem now.. haih..gtg..cya

13 comments:

  1. wee..c ur little face from da pic..
    yea..really miss u so much..
    noobie...take k..ya..
    dn too rely on mumy lw la..

    ReplyDelete
  2. i need time to membiasakan diri la.. but i'll try my best.. miss you tian.. u take care also oh.. TT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girl~
    Congrats for your nursing course offer.
    It will be a life turning point for you.
    Good luck!

    p/s : don't be so homesick. Think that as a chance for you to gain experience. XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. unow in vacation!? so envy... what a good place!
    i think i will cry eve terrible!
    then be Buta-ny nia~ hehe...lol
    be tough n pray oftenly
    happy to know that u can online n able to mix with christian people over there...

    ReplyDelete
  5. po be strong k? =) its normal for ya to cry..haha..^^ man man lai...u'll biasa de..hehe...hope we'll meet soon ya! =D =D hehehe^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. good luck ken. =) and keep in touch ya =D hehe.^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow.... enjoy la u... got condo... haha.. take care and good luck ya.XD

    ReplyDelete
  8. ken, nyahahaha vacation.. yea the only thing that keeps me strong is this nice condo.. if my hostel dirty and scary d ha.. i think i cant see now.. buta liao.. heee.. you take care oh.. at least johor is ur hometown.. not dat bad la..=p

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks maylin.. i really hope i can cope with it.. they are very strict.. VERY.. t.t thanks anyway.. hee hope u are doing great too right now..all the best ya! =p

    ReplyDelete
  10. kz.. not only me nia.. my friend always cry ah..cry till like tomato ki her face.. heehee.. i will try to tahan la.. kz dont ajak ajak ayam oh.. i really wana go out with u ppl d.. but u noe.. we are allowed to go out till 9.30pm nia.. gt roll call lol.. hihik

    ReplyDelete
  11. eho,tho very enjoy but dangerous ah.. cz stil have many foreign students.. we dont dare to cincai walk around ah.. just stay in our room whole day nia.. hihik but im going to swim this evening.. yeah baybeh.. heheee u also take care oh! all the best..=p

    ReplyDelete
  12. bi, i miss u vry much...
    T.T
    muz take care o.
    hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  13. hihik ai ling!!! gt guai guai in class bo? chin chin sit at my seat ha?? dont always kaciau ppl oh u! pull ur leg ah! heee miss u too ai ling! ^^

    ReplyDelete