Wednesday, July 8, 2009

wuhoo!

wheeeeeee.. online at cyber cafe at m,y first floor..hihik! with my roommate.. we actually find tokoh kejururawatan.. but done already.. so waste money a while lo..hee.. once in a blue moon..

now im wondering,.. where is sebastian, irene? i saw that there was a bus from monash outside my condo everyday.. i wonder whether sebas stay here onot ho? hee

till now im quite satisfied la.. oh ya!!! pbsm friends.. do u still remember ur leader? she was president before sharon shen.. yea she is my senior.. so touched to see kuching or even gaporian here.. and got 2 of dem neh! hee.. can go back to kuching together lo..

anyway im goin back on 21th of sept or earlier.. prepare to meluangkan masa and go out with my kuching friends.. heehee!

gtg now.. bye for now! wait til i get my allowance liao den i wil come and on9 again! hee
miss ya my family and friends! bye

2 comments:

  1. hi there!
    i will back to KuCHing in this coming nember ah! a period of long times to go, right?
    keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya ken.. keep in touch.. thanks for calling me that day! i appreciate it.. but i sense that ur tone diff from last time ki le.. sounds so sick ah.. hope u have a great time there!

    ReplyDelete