Monday, May 4, 2009

Good luck~

Im gonna have my driving test next week.. T.T Isnt it too fast for me? Without teacher.. feels insecure man.. I still remember how my teacher scolded me, bang the window and said im rubbish, no sense of direction, not independent and bla bla bla few weeks ago.. now.. he finally praised me and said im strong already, can be a good driver already..* touched~*

I wana pass.. To show him im reli not that bad.. And i dun wana disappoint him.. But stil lack of confidence le.. So, Wish bi luck oh~

5 comments:

  1. ah bi~
    good luck..
    thn pass lw cn pick me lw..
    if not owes perry them fetch us..
    kolian ur mumy later keep thr guess..

    ReplyDelete
  2. lolx.. know jiu hao la.. stil say my mami cute.. kek dao i wana die ah T.T

    ReplyDelete
  3. lolz.
    really cute ma..
    cos da way she guess those relationship but cant find out da answer gain..
    hahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  4. hoi~ jiayou!
    drive nia!
    but remember to adjust your car mirrors in front of JPJ. If no, they consider you didn't adjust it. So cruel. Lastly, SMILE~
    JPJ loves people SMILE and TALK with them~
    in my case, some accident nearly happened (opsss, it was a dirty little secret!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol dun wan la.. dun wana mengoda him.. hihik!

    ReplyDelete