Monday, May 18, 2009

Nah Kenny Momo~

Hehehe.. im wondering.. why kenny wana call himself kenny momo ho? izit because of your kelimomo kenny?hahak jk la..

Kenny and Bi
Kenny ah.. wana tell you something:

1. thanks for sharing Christianity things with me.. appreciate it

2. thanks for walking with me to school and from school everyday.. appreciate it

3. thanks for being my friend..for God's sake.. this is the 7th year already kenny

4. thanks for arguing with me for almost everything.. at least my life wont get bored easily ^^

5. thanks for supporting my dad for these 7 years hiahia

6. tho i wil get angry for what you have done.. but these lil things wont affect our friendship

7. i appreciate you.. the prove is.. i wrote a letter to you and apologize for one incident.. but in fact its not my fault.. just dun wana make things became worse.. hope you still keeping the letter oh! hee

8.Lastly.. Dont forget you owe me:
Dont mungkir janji oh! ^^






7 comments:

  1. lol..i oso wan to knw y he call himself momo lo..haha...izzit cute to heard of?wakaka..

    ReplyDelete
  2. because he gt kelimomo (dandruff) hiak hiak!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol...now thn i knw...
    STAY AWAY FROM KENNY GUYS..
    later kena momo flu..
    hihik=p

    ReplyDelete
  4. u swine flu ah taik baboi! hihik

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...........
    dno wat u mean ler..
    soli arr..
    my eng is indeeeeeed poor noobie...
    =p

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi~ i post a comment liao, u see? hihik~

    ReplyDelete
  7. yea saw it..thanks momo and your so mean.. forgot my letter.. i wrote dat when we quarreled for the first time with my big weapon d la..rmb? ^^

    ReplyDelete