Friday, May 15, 2009

Mishh

Today is 16 of May.. so we have been together for 1 year and 3 months already (honey)..Waoh thats cool~ I wana tell you that:



Sometimes,
my eyes get jealous of my heart..
Do you know why?
Its simply because you are always remain close to my heart
and far from my eyes..


Its soo hard for me to see you again
You must take good care of yourself oh!
Dont just gaming whole day..
Drink water
Eat more
and sleep earlier
hihik


And i told u keyboard got radiation right?
Play less game
See your finger hurts already..
See....1 word.. PADAN MUKA! =p


And think of me more oh
since you have nothing to do besides gaming
If not your brain really wil berkarat..
Its for your own good..ngehehehe


(Hani)..We really need to bertahan ya?
Seeing many couples break already...
Lingy feels insecure again..
But u asked me not to be influenced by them
So i'll listen to ya ^^


You are no doubt a good good good bf
but of coz..not a perfect one la
But i still like who you are
Just.. dont treat me cold
and bad..
and dun lie to me..
i reli will heatbreak if u did that..
But till now.. you never lie to me right?
*sayang*
Im just an ordinary girl with simple needs
i can feel happy and satisfied easily..
what i want is knowing that you cared for me..
and have the initiative to find me..
thats all~


In short,
I mish ya so badly ( dear)..



*sobbie*

2 comments: