Friday, May 8, 2009

Miserable :(

Im nt happy today.. Many things happened recently till i cant stop thinking of it.. I reli dont know how to comfort him.. As his buddy.. I really have no idea how to tell him the truth and ask him not to think so much.. In fact.. the truth is.. We really got think of wana ask him out.. But who knows he knew the plan before they have the chance to tell him.. No matter how i explained, he stil felt disappointed.. I know.. being left out is cruel.. But since you are so nice to everyone.. You ever wondered why on earth got people wana leave you out? No right? Its you who thinks too much.. I really duno how to tell you how much i hate to see you like this.. I believe now you sure feel very disappointed.. I really can imagine how u feel now.. But.. things is not like wad u have heard and seen.. its the other way round.. Dont be so negative ok? I really feel like wana scold you but scolding you is like adding salts on your wound.. making you feel even more painful and hurt.. But if i didn't scold you.. can you wake yourself up and try to understand what im trying to tell u?

COOL DOWN! AND WAKE UP! YOU ARE MAKING ME SAD AND MISERABLE TOO...

No comments:

Post a Comment