Friday, May 22, 2009

Sot friends


Today after president soeharto left our class, i took out my phone just to check my message.. But like what eho said.. they can smell camera from far..
(they) refers to you know who you are ^^ and start to get excited and pose like gila....


照我 !照我!

子玲.... !

快点!

照我假假做功课!=,=

ok thats ok with me.. nevermind..BUT la..after that we need to go to computer lab..everyone is busy keeping their bags.. and kenny stil ask me to take his picture..and my table is full of my books..ok lo.. capture lo..

When im done....

Everybody already finish keeping their things and leave the class liao..
ZZZ! Im alone to keep my things and switch off the fan..
But Kenny did wait for me for few minutes la..

Still..So guo fen neh!

Geramnya......

But its nothing la.. just write for fun..As remembrance sake ma..hee so that i will remember detik detik kita yang penuh dengan kegembiraan, kemarahan dan kesedihan..agree?hee!






7 comments:

  1. im cameraman.. of cz nt fun lo.. i oso wan i oso wan! hihik

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol..
    子玲..thats showed that u are a good photographer lo..bulek=p

    ReplyDelete
  3. yea good..@_@ kolian d tze ling =X

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey~ camera girl, thanks for the photo as well as the stories! so touching.

    ReplyDelete
  5. eh, i will write our frens stories again during holiday! wahaha... so happy

    ReplyDelete
  6. yea make sure your table dont have lizard shit ya lizard shit lover momo hahak

    ReplyDelete