Saturday, May 2, 2009

Sad Day~



My sis left us few hours ago.. back to KL to study.. haih so sad.. tho she came back for many many times already but i just cant stop my tears from rolling down my cheeks every time she says goodbye to us.. Actually its quite embarrassing for me to cry in front of crowds because maklumlah.. my face looks quite scary when im crying XD.. and iv grown up already.. PLUS.. my younger sis isn't crying at all..so you see.. malu or not? hee

We are very close to each other since baby.. hihik!

Anyway my house is very quiet now.. Without her.. feels a bit lonely tho i have younger sis.. Cant imagine what will my younger sis's life turn up to if im leaving too.. Lagi cant imagine what my parents' life will be without three of us.. awwww.. Sad..

Happy family~

4 comments:

  1. hihik..dn sad lw gal..
    be happy..u still got me ma..=p
    n ur je je will be back soon..
    ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im not sad lo lolx..Sad for few hours enough already.. If not too extreme.. hahak..By the way that pic pretty ma? ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha..lol..
    i guess u are not sad now lw lo..
    haha..fu yan u bit bit maaa..
    cos u knw u still gt me..haha..
    ya..nice..
    ur sis pretty *nia*..
    bluekxxx=p

    ReplyDelete
  4. as if u wil care for me lo... Got you.. lolx.. yala.. i asked about her ma.. pretty ho? *sien chin* heee

    ReplyDelete